The Boden Standard Series guitars were developed to provide the same key features that our guitars are acclaimed for but with solidbody construction, our own design pickups, and figured Maple top veneers to reduce costs and offer a line that delivers outstanding value as well as topflight performance. The solidbody has a distinctively different kind of sound and response than the chambered body and it isn’t better or worse: just different and a matter of personal preference.
The original Boden Standard Series guitars were developed to provide the same key features that our guitars are acclaimed for but with solidbody construction, our own design pickups, and figured Maple top veneers to reduce costs and offer a line that delivers outstanding value as well as topflight performance. The solidbody has a distinctively different kind of sound and response than the chambered body and it isn’t better or worse: just different and a matter of personal preference. Over the years, the Boden Standard Series guitars has become our most popular line and now the entire lineup is further improved and refined with the new NX features to take the performance to the next level while maintaining the value that the Standard Series has become known for. The Standard NX models now feature the new neck joint carve and arm cut for improved comfort and playability as well as the EGS Rev 7 hardware that adds robustness, ease of maintenance, and enhanced acoustic tonal character. We designed the highly touted .strandberg* OEM pickups from the ground up and they’ve been wound to our exacting specifications to deliver a wide range of great sounds from vintage clean to over-the-top high-gain distortion to authentically cover virtually any playing style and musical genre. Experience and enjoy the premium .strandberg* features, performance, and tone without the premium price. The Boden Standard NX Series guitars deliver everything that .strandberg* is known for with a sound and feel of its own and provide the professional performance you expect.
- Bolt-On Construction with new sculpted neck joint heel
- American Basswood Body with Arm and Torso Carves
- Flame Maple Veneer
- Available Finishes: Translucent Charcoal, Translucent Purple
- Approximate Weight 2,5 kg / 5,5 lbs +/- 10%
- Manufactured in Indonesia
- .strandberg* EGS Rev 7 fixed bridge & string locks
- Black anodized hardware
- Original Luminlay™ Green Side Dots
- Original Luminlay™ Green Inlays
- Maple neck – Quartersawn, Carbon Fiber reinforced
- EndurNeck™ Profile
- Maple Fretboard
- 20″ Fretboard Radius
- 24 Frets
- Jescar 51100 Stainless Steel Fretwire (57110 for zero-fret)
- D’Addario NYXL Optimized 095-64 strings
- Standard tuning BEADGBE
- Standard Gig Bag included
- NX Multitool and Allen Key Kit included
Deluxe Toolkit optional
- H – H Pickup Configuration
- Neck: .strandberg* custom OEM 7-string soapbar neck humbucker
- Bridge: .strandberg* custom OEM bridge 7-string soapbar bridge humbucker
- 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Neck inner coil
- (Bridge in parallel with neck outer coil) in series with neck inner coil
- Bridge in parallel with neck outer coil
- Master Volume + Master Tone
By removing weight from the headstock, your guitar can be made very light and yet balanced. You can play with greater comfort for longer.
VERSATILE BODY SHAPE
The body shape provides multiple seated playing positions for maximum comfort and versatility.
SCALE LENGTHS ADAPTED TO YOU
A multi-scale design allows your wrist to remain relaxed throughout the range of play. A longer scale length for the heavier strings provide better tone, and shorter in the thinner strings better playability.
PATENTED NECK PROFILE
Our patented EndurNeck™ profile promotes a more correct playing position. The result: you can play longer, faster, better and avoid injury.
SPACE AGE MATERIALS
Our hunt for great tone and low weight led us to using aircraft grade aluminium and carbon fiber for maximum performance.
The custom .strandberg* hardware is a vital contributor to the tone of the instrument. Lightweight aircraft grade aluminium and tight coupling of components ensure that nothing prevents the strings' vibrations from entering the body.