Eastman Guitars AC822CE-FF Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, Hardshell Case
Always Looking Ahead
Adopting exciting, forward-thinking design improvements, the new AC Series acoustics stand out like never before. Further refinements to the already future-forward line have taken comfort, functionality, and elegance to the next level.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.5" Bass Side 24.75" Treble Side
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour:Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Flamed Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Small Vine
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Bridge Pins:Ebony w/Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SG301-20GG
- Electronics:LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
We Also Recommend
Breedlove Artista Concerto Natural Shadow CE Torrefied European-Myrtlewood