Fender Jim Root Jazzmaster V4, Ebony Fingerboard, Flat White
For heavy, molten metal riffage, the Jim Root Jazzmaster® V4 delivers crushing detuned tone with a bold new look. We worked closely with the towering Slipknot guitarist to create a brutal-sounding signature Jazzmaster model that complements his heavy playing style—right down to its signature Daemonum™ open-coil EMG® active pickups, shred-worthy 12” radius fingerboard with jumbo frets, sparse control layout and more.
The Jim Root Jazzmaster II dispenses with frivolities such as a vibrato, rhythm circuit, tone control – only crucial essentials remain: a volume control, a 3-way switch and a hardtail bridge, making this guitar a single-purpose weapon of mass destruction. Featuring a mahogany slab body for crushing lows and mids, brilliant Polar White satin finish, maple neck with bound ebony fingerboard and pearloid block inlays, this devastating machine delivers brutal tone with a striking new look.
- Mahogany body with contoured neck heel
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 12” radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and block position inlays
- EMG® Jim Root Signature Daemonum open-coil active humbucking pickups
- Single control knob (volume) and three-way pickup switch
- Hard-tail string-through-body bridge