Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster, Scalloped Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
A pioneering master of neo-classical heavy rock, metal godfather Ritchie Blackmore is the man who gave the world the most imitated Stratocaster riff ever ("Smoke on the Water"), and his deft phrasing and unmistakable tone helped make the extended guitar solo an essential art form in itself. The Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster is based on his favorite '70s model and puts artful Blackmore Strat® style in your hands with distinctive features and modifications, including a graduated fingerboard scalloping, special pickups and more.
- Maple neck with “U” profile and “bullet” truss rod
- Three-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt™
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with graduated scalloping and 21 vintage-style frets
- Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound Flat™ SSL-4 single-coil neck and bridge pickups (bridge pickup reverse wound/reverse polarity)
- Non-active middle pickup
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge