Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic Pickup - Black Plastic
Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic pickups have a cutting ceramic attack, giving you brutal active aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Great in both positions (neck or bridge) or commonly paired with an Alnico neck pickup.
Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups, offering a pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds onboard. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core. From this Fluence Core, Fishman then creates the classic timbres and tone, as well as some you've never expected.
Fishman PRF-MHB-CB1 Features:
- Multi-Voice -Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complementary voices.
- Voice 1 - Modern Active: The ideal ceramic active tone. Crisp, searing crunch, big yet tight bass, and a growl whose time has come
- Voice 2 - Modern Passive Attack: Organic, high output, passive ceramic tone. Superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response.
- Drop right in -Replaces standard humbucking and single coil pickups.
- Rechargeable on your guitar - Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
Fishman PRF-MHB-CB1 Specifications:
- Voice 1 Peak Frequency: 720Hz
- Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 1.89kHz
- Magnetic Material: Ceramic VIII
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar magnet with blades
- Typical Gauss Strength at String: 145 Gauss
- Output Impedance: 2k
- Current Draw: 2.5mA
- Battery: 9-volt or optional battery pack
- Battery Life: 200 hours