Jackson X Series King V KVXMG, Laurel Fingerboard, Satin Black
X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA - including fantastic tone and ultra-fast playability - along with unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson X Series King V™ KVXMG has a poplar body, through-body maple neck and bound 12"-16" compound-radius laurel fingerboard that curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active EMG® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Other fine features include Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, and three-way toggle switch.
Cloaked in either Satin Black or Slime Green with Black Bevels, this royal axe is finished off with a Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5" scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Active EMG® 85 neck and EMG 81 bridge pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Satin Black or Slime Green with Black Bevels with pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware