Marshall SV20H Studio Vintage 20-Watt Tube Amplifier Head
The SV20H brings the classic tone of the 1959SLP straight to your home. Arguably the most famous amp of all time has been perfectly reinvented for today's guitarist.
Uniting the original all-valve sound with the choice to switch between 20W and 5W at the touch of a button, all packed into the definitive rock rig.
Handcrafted in the UK
Capturing the classic Marshall spirit with an iconic British built valve amp.
Tame the untameable
Everything you expect from the 1959SLP now available with power reduction technology, letting you shift through the gears from 20W to 5W.
Classic sound captured
Accurately recreating the iconic sound heard on thousands of influential tracks from across the years.
A sonic essential lovingly recreated for today's player, the SV20H the truly mirrors the 1959SLP.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 20W (5W setting)
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (high, low treble input), 2 x 1/4" (high, low normal input)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm or 2 x 16 ohm), 2 x /14" (single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 9.4"
- Width: 19.7"
- Depth: 9.1"
- Weight: 20.4 lbs.
- Country of Origin: England