PreSonus E7 XT Studio Monitor, Black (Single)
With a smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you get the best sound, it's no wonder that Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction.
The Eris E7 XT delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior high-frequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot for more accurate stereo imaging. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while a 6.5-inch woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch and no flab. A ported enclosure allows the Eris E7 XT to reach down to an astonishing 42 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris E7 XT for your room: You get Low-cut, Mid and High controls, as well as three-way Acoustic Space tuning that compensates for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner. Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs make it easy to connect virtually any line-level source.
Suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering, Eris XT-series studio monitors combine outstanding audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity you've come to expect from PreSonus®.
- 6.55-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 130 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 104 dB of sound
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 104 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection