SHURE SM7B Large Diaphragm Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response that preserves the natural beauty of the sound it captures. The classic cardioid pattern is designed to reject off-axis audio. So you can sing or speak at a comfortable angle and it captures the sound, just as you want it, with minimum coloration.
Whether it's broadcast, podcast or recording, the SM7B captures smooth, warm vocals that connect the speaker to the listener.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Includes A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Also useful for close-miking instruments in studio where warm and smooth full-frequencies are a must
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability