SIRE Marcus Miller V7 2nd Generation | Ash Natural
SIRE ALL-AROUND FLAGSHIP BASS
Being the flagship SIRE bass model, V7 is innovatively set to produce Marcus Miller's signature sound. It is equipped with versatile and concise hardware and electronics suited for all playing styles and techniques.Built using durable materials for body and neck bearing rolled fretbard edges, this model can be your go-to bass.
- Equipped with advanced pickups with a full set of EQ controls, the V7 is a machine that can deliver a clean and deep tonal palette for more personalized tones.
- Complementing wood materials for body- Ash and Alder and neck- hard maple with rolled fretboard edges make the standard SIRE J bass long playing-ready.
- Built with high-quality premium swamp ash that is uncommon for this price range
- Super-J Revolution pickups, made with USA plain enamel coil, provide a higher resolution and clearer sound
- Rolled fretboard edges, a feature of custom shops, give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards
- Heritage-3 preamp system is developed for this series in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller's versatility, providing the tone for a wide variety of styles
Body Material: North American Alder / Swamp Ash
Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
Body Color: Alder Body – TS, AWH, BK, BMR, BUR, LPB | Ash Body – NT, TS, WB, BMR, SG, LPB
Neck Material: Hard Maple (Satin Finish)
Neck Shape: C-Shape
Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Ebony (Alder Body) / Hard Maple(Swamp Ash Body)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
Frets: 2.4 medium
String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
Binding: 1 Ply Ivory
Inlay: White Pearloid Block
Pickups: Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
Preamp: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
Controls: Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type in Black
Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern - S
Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Pick guard: Tortoise(Alder) / Ivory Pearl(Swamp Ash)
We Also Recommend
Charvel Frank Bello Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Bass PJ IV, Gloss Black