Source Audio SA240 Mercury Flanger
Leave vapor trails in the sky with this powerful stereo flanger pedal. The Mercury Flanger has three effect types: Classic mode offers a deep and dramatic effect in the style of the earliest flanger pedals, Thru-Zero (a.k.a. “Tape Flange”) dramatically delivers the distinguishable twisting effect that occurs when the dry and modulating signals reach their intersection point, and the Shadow flanger offers a highly resonant yet silky smooth tone, with the jet engine “whoosh” flange fanatics crave. The Mercury also includes an on-board Delay control to explore that beautiful cosmic space between chorus and flanger.
- 3 Distinct Flanger Effects.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Mercury’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your flanger modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
- Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption — 150mA
- USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)