Here's your opportunity to own a truly unique ,strandberg* guitar.
This guitar started its life as a True Temperament Boden + Model but donated its neck to a Sålen Jazz model guitar. Therefore inheriting the other neck. A mahogany neck with a rosewood board on this beautify 4A Maple, solid top guitar. The guitar is brand new otherwise and carries a guarantee. It truly is one of a kind, professionally set up .strandberg*. You won't find another one like it. Specs below.
- Bolt-on Construction with new sculpted neck joint heel
- Chambered Alder body with Arm and Torso carves
- Book-matched Solid 4A Flame Maple Top
- Finishes: Coppertone
- Approximate Weight: 2,3 kg / 5,3 lbs +/- 10%
- Manufactured in Indonesia
- .strandberg* EGS Series 7 fixed bridge & string locks
- Black Anodized Hardware
- Original Luminlay™ Green Side Dots
- Original Luminlay™ Green Inlays
- Neck Series Humbucking
- Neck Partial Split
- Neck + Bridge in parallel
- Neck Inner Coil + Bridge Outer Coil in parallel
- Bridge Series Humbucking
By removing weight from the headstock, your guitar can be made very light and yet balanced. You can play with greater comfort for longer.
VERSATILE BODY SHAPE
The body shape provides multiple seated playing positions for maximum comfort and versatility.
SCALE LENGTHS ADAPTED TO YOU
A multi-scale design allows your wrist to remain relaxed throughout the range of play. A longer scale length for the heavier strings provide better tone, and shorter in the thinner strings better playability.
PATENTED NECK PROFILE
Our patented EndurNeck™ profile promotes a more correct playing position. The result: you can play longer, faster, better and avoid injury.
SPACE AGE MATERIALS
Our hunt for great tone and low weight led us to using aircraft grade aluminium and carbon fiber for maximum performance.
The custom .strandberg* hardware is a vital contributor to the tone of the instrument. Lightweight aircraft grade aluminium and tight coupling of components ensure that nothing prevents the strings' vibrations from entering the body.