Universal Audio Astra Stereo Modulation Machine
The Pinnacle of Classic Chorus, Flanging/Doubling, and Tube Tremolo Effects.
Taking you deep down the rabbit hole of classic analog modulation, UAFX Astra Modulation Machine serves up the most sonically authentic bucket-brigade chorus/vibrato, studio flanger/doubler, and tube-driven tremolo effects ever placed into a single stompbox.
Built upon our powerful new UAFX dual-engine processing and unmatched levels of quirky analog realism, Astra delivers richly addictive vintage modulation, beautifully crafted to inspire you for decades.
Stereo modulation pedal with Chorus, Flanger, and Tremolo effects, true or buffered bypass, preset modes, additional downloadable sounds, and more.
From spacey studio flanger tones of the 1970s, to gritty bucket-brigade chorus and luscious opto tube tremolo, Astra Modulation Machine puts three iconic vintage effects at your feet, in a beautifully-crafted pedal thats built to last decades.
Three Timeless Modulation Effects
Chorus Brigade: Classic '70s analog bucket brigade chorus with additional Vibrato mode.
Flanger/DBLR: Studio flanger/doubler tones modeling legendary rack effects units.
Trem 65: Perfectly-emulated opto tube tremolo derived from iconic blackface amps of the mid-1960s.
Bonus Effects: Free Phaser X90 and Dharma Trem 61, downloadable at registration.
• Flagship modulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
• Three timeless modulation effects, with secondary modes and settings
• Simple Live/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
• Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
• True or buffered bypass*, silent switching
• Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
• Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum
• Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
• Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
• USB Type-C for updates via computer
*True/Buffered bypass available via UAFX Control software (coming Spring 2021)