Vox 15-watt 2-channel All-tube Guitar Amplifier Head with Tremolo, Reverb, and Reactive Attenuator
The VOX AC15 is the amp that started it all. Boasting both a Normal and Top Boost channel, the AC15 Custom Head is an all-tube, EL84 driven workhorse that delivers 15 watts of authentic British tone. The AC15 Custom also offers footswitchable spring reverb and classic VOX tremolo to enhance the already impressive sound. Adored by the biggest names in music for nearly 60 years, the VOX AC15 Custom carries on the tradition that began in 1958 and offers guitarists the unmistakable sound of VOX, with all the refinements of a modern amplifier. Included in the AC15 Custom Head is VOX’s new Reactive Attenuator. This newly designed attenuator that uses VOX’s Reactor Technology optimizes the interaction of the speaker and amp at any volume. This allows the speaker and amp to behave in the same way at stage or bedroom levels, delivering a sense of power and tone that cannot be obtained from conventional attenuators.
- Output: 15 Watts RMS (16 ohms / 8 ohms)
- Input Jacks: INPUT (TOP BOOST) INPUT (NORMAL) FOOT SWITCH
- Output Jacks: LOUDSPEAKER x 2
- Dimensions W x D x H (mm): 610 x 266 x 284 / 24.02" x 10.47" x 11.18"
- Weight: 15.3 kg / 33.73 lbs.
- Included Items: AC cable, speaker cable
- Accessories: VFS2 foot switch