The Zoom B1 Four takes your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access Zoom Guitar Lab's additional library of downloadable effects.
You can craft your signature sound with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth, and fuzz. Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more.
You can play your bass to 68 different drum patterns. The B1 Four series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4, and more. Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
● B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
● B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
● 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
● Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
● Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
● Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
● ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
● 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
● 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
● Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
● PRESELECT function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
● Onboard chromatic tuner
● Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
● Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
● Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
● Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
● Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
● Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
● USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab