Zoom G3N Multi Effects Platform
The G3n is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators Zoom has ever created. Essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing are also included, as well as unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo. G3n's high-quality sound, portable design, 80 second Looper, and intuitive interface make it the perfect addition to your pedalboard. To put it simply, the G3n offers all the sounds and tools you need to improve your tone and sound greater than ever.
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing—and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
The G3n’s switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3n combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly. Plus, you can store up to 150 of your custom effects-chains as patches.
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3n, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling "one-man band" performances.
An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
The G3n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. It also includes a dedicated headphone jack for practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
The Mic On/Off feature lets you optimize the G3n for use with a real amp and cabinet (Mic Off) as well as optimize for playing through a PA system or recording direct with amp and cabinet emulators (Mic On).
- 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard
high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ,
compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows
downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought
in and out
- Intuitive user interface
- 3 independent editing displays
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports
all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds
of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction
with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
ZOOM Guitar Lab 3.0 Software
With the new Guitar Lab 3.0 app for Mac/Windows, you have access to Zoom’s library of amp models, effects and patches. A one-stop shop for effects management, users can easily edit effect parameters, build effect chains, and backup/organize their patches. Guitar Lab 3.0’s advanced UI monitors your CPU usage while you edit for maximum efficiency. For user convenience, the new Clipboard function memorizes up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches. Finally, the NEWS section contains newly added effects and patches, as well as demo sounds, all available for download directly from the app. (* To use Guitar Lab 3.0, the product firmware needs to be updated to ver.2.0 or later.)
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones
and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono
or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external expression pedal
- Included AC adapter